Thursday 25 April 2013

Berlin 2013

Recently I went to Germany for an amazing Illustration & Animation festival called "Pictoplasma" it was so much fun. I almost didn't want to leave!

I saw so much amazing illustration work that really inspired me as a designer & film-maker. Especially the incredible work from German Skateboarding duo& Street  artists,"Low Bros" not to mention the humorous yet very humble, American Graffiti Artist, Jeff Soto.
If you look below you will find some amazing pictures from the whole experience:) I also made a lot of new friends, that will hopefully not forget.
There was also a lot of parties! that I couldn't resist. But Berlin is truly an amazing city so it WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Here's just just few examples of what I got up to:

Graffiti wall outside of gallery known as "Urban Spree"


Me and my new friend Sydney, he's from Italy.

Standing at the top of Berlin Hotel

Having a catch-up with some friends at a cafe in Rosa-Luxembourg 

Watching a cool screening during the festival

a cool model that I saw earlier.

having a good time outside Berlin cinema; The Babylon 

Trying the infamous "Club Mate" drink for the first time 

Having fun inside, Urban Spree Gallery 

I saw this interesting statue while visiting the galleries, I just had to photograph it.



No comments:

Post a Comment